Friday 1 September 2017

Forever flowers



Hello everyone this months Clarity  stamp and stencil challenge is ALL THINGS JAYNE NESTORENKO what some lovely designs Jayne came up with I decided on my work for this I would have a go at water colour for a change using the colour bursts can I apologise that some of my photos are up side down it is a new phone great one but been having trouble with the soft wear  I will put a list of what I used below

Water colour card
Ken Oliver colour bursts
Paint brush water / plate mix colours / paper towel
Letraset aqua markers
Versafine permanent Onyx black
Clarity sentiment stamp 
Clarity stamps Jaynes Dahlias
Distress ink pad tumble glass/ Clarity stencil brush

Lets get started


 With the permanent ink I Stamped the flower in the middle first so that could just fit the other two flowers in the corners with no problems

Now add the butterfly and the sentiment

I used the blue first mixed the colour burst on my plate only use a little powder goes a long way made it watery can always add more dabbed my paint brush around. at times I used kitchen roll if  its to wet or to dark dab the card  I carried on with this it felt had enough then added bit red to the blue did the same again

to the lower end of the card was  more red but still watery
 
 Now with fine paint brush and the colour bit more intense, colour in the flowers and leaves once I got this done felt just needed a bit more so I used the aqua makers to add shade to the flowers once completely dry.  use stencil brush and tumble glass ink pad went around the out side of the card felt this added a bit more to the card hope you enjoyed this card thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment