Friday 1 December 2017


Hello everyone this months Clarity Stamp and Stencil challenge is to use CLARITY  DESIGN PAPERS this was what I came up with will put list below of what I used to make this
Clarity sweet dream papers
Design club flower stencil
masking tape / sticky notelets
Atistry ink pads from lime kiss set
Adirondack Eggplant ink pads make up sponges
Clarity stencil brushes




Lets get started with my sweet dream paper I cut it down to my desired size with masking tape I attached the stencil to the paper

 use post it notes to cover the parts that did not want to get my green on now using sponge I added my colour till I was happy


Now start with the Fancy Fuchsia from artistry ink pads using sponge cover the flowers then change to Groovy grape then when you are happy add Egg plant I gave this a lot on the edges as I wanted a crisp look add some to the leaves felt this gave it a good look

 
Now with stencil brush add some colour with egg plant around the outside but if your ink pad is new make sure don't put to much on then finish by rubbing the ink pad it self around the outside of the picture and then mount. Hope you enjoyed this thank you for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment