Thursday 1 December 2016

Stars


Hello everyone this is my other card for this months Clarity challenge CAROL SINGERS AND JOY
May I apologise  before I start my photos are with the light on middle of the day but was so dark
lets get stated

Clarity's Gelli card
Clarity's bauble and stars stencils
Clarity's Mery Christmas chain word stamps
Grunge paste
Distress ink pads Expresso / Red brick / peacock feathers
aged Mahogany Adirondack willow /Pitch black / slate
Brilliance starlite silver
Clarity stencil brushes / make up sponge
Clarity branch stamp / naked tree
Masking tape /black promaker fine point
Notelets



 
 Mask off the out side of card so you have a boarder. Using masking tape added  bauble stencil to card put notelet just under where the top of bauble is using slate and sponge add your colour



Now put the post it note so it covers what you have already done I stared at the bottom with brick red and brush when you have a good bit of colour then  with a sponge bring in the  colour left on the stencil do the same with top and peacock ink and again with sponge don't be scared to add the colour but do remember once on cant take off so if not confident do little at a time

Now I added my star stencil under bauble stencil apply your grunge paste with your scraper

Take your stencils away leave to dry completely
 Add both stencils back in the same way with a make up sponge add the silver ink

Wait for this ink to dry takes a bit longer than other inks


Now with mask cover half of the top of bauble so the naked tree goes through the hole and out the other side
so you get this effect

Once I put my Merry Christmas in I was not happy still so used the naked branch and added more Now with stencil brush go around the out side with willow till you have desired effect Now take off your masking tape and add with fine point promarker one big dot and two small dots all around the out side. I hope you have enjoyed my blog thank you for visiting hope I will see you here again soon .. 

2 comments:

  1. A great way of creating your bauble Julie, vert pretty. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela merry Christmas to you and your family x

      Delete